Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates!!!

I'm back from Turkey. I don't even know that I mentioned I was gone, but now I am back. I left June 17th and returned on the 24th. I was at an All-Eurasia retreat with fellow workers from the same organization. It was an incredible time for relaxing and meeting new people. The Mediterranean Sea is beautiful! I loved all the preaching, teaching, and worship in English. I'm glad that I had the opportunity and means to go. I am blessed.

I leave Moldova for Romania on Sunday. I will miss many wonderful people and living life in Moldova for sure. It is a bittersweet time. I am sad.

On Sunday I am taking a train to Romania to meet a team of people from my hometown/church. In Romania we will work with children. I look forward to whatever doors the Lord opens there. I am anticipating.

My dad is not coming to Moldova. My parents decided that it would be the best use of time and money for my dad to continuing working, fix my car, and clean/prepare the house/room for my return. I can't wait to see them. I love them deeply. I am thankful.

I will return home to Memphis on July 7th. When I return home, it will have been 3 weeks shy from a year being in Moldova.I am excited to see family and friends. I am estatic, but nervous.

I am busy packing, visiting with friends, and trying to get everything done by Sunday. Pray for me. I am stressed.

I will try and upload a few pictures from Turkey ASAP.

Thanks for reading and praying! Be blessed.

Shauna

No comments: