Thursday, June 26, 2008

Turkey pics

Turkey is beautiful!! I loved feeling the sand between my toes, looking out at the water, seeing the palm trees, and drinking cool, refreshing,fruit drinks. I didn't get off the resort premises, so I don't know what the rest of Turkey looks like! haha. I didn't swim, but I enjoyed reading and relaxing under the umbrellas! By the way, IT WAS SO HOTT!!Here are a few pics from the week.

Palm Tree
More Palm Tree
Me in Turkey! I was blinded by the light of the sun...
Mediterranean Sea
Mediterranean Sea
More Mediterranean Sea

My Feet in the Sand...feels nice
Road Crossing: Be careful for turtles and squirrels
Palm Trees in Turkey (The view from the outdoor dining hall)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. yes you are right. my country is beautiful. especially aegean and mediterranean sides. where are you for holiday? Antalya? Mugla?
hope you had nice time here. bye

Shauna C said...

I was in Antalya...and I had a very nice time. It was hot, but worth it.
thanks.

Patricia said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful there. I'm so glad you were able to go.