Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dinner with Landlords



Last week my roommates and I had dinner with our landlords, Constantin and Nina. They are so much fun. During dinner we discussed how they met each other, what Constantin does for a living(He's an actor among other things), and things we can do to better our health. The conversation was all in Romanian and Russian with Sara translating most of it into English for Jessie and I.

We had spaghetti with sauce and meatballs, salad, and garlic bread. It was tasty. I think the sauce was a little too spicy for Nina's liking though. :)

I am so thankful and blessed to know these two. They are so encouraging, helpful, and sweet. I get the feeling that they actually care for us and about us. Nina has baked me a homemade treat before while Constantin has fixed numerous things around the apartment. They have been so patient with me while I struggle to speak with them in Romanian.


They have a daughter in college about our age. I think they treat us like we are their daughters. I am so very appreciative!

I am especially thankful that Constantin rescued me out of the bathroom last week. Did you miss that post? See the post for June 5th.

No comments: