Sunday, June 15, 2008

(Bump) Special Prayer Request (Edited)

Special Prayer Request

Hello Dear friends!

I just wanted to mention here on my blog this simple prayer request:

I am planning to go to Romania and join a group from my home church before heading home in July. In Romania, we will work with children. I am looking forward to whatever the Lord has in store for each person on this missions trip and for the kids that we will meet and minister to. Sometime back(last summer/fall) my dad heard about this trip and wanted to be a part of it. He has been in prayer about it.

Well, when I heard about the trip, I wanted my dad to be a part of it as well. BUT, I also thought that it would be really sad for him to come all the way to Romania and not make it to Moldova(Moldovan and Romania are neighboring countries) to spend a couple of days with me. (Maybe I am selfish.:))

Then, a couple of months ago, he mentioned to me that he would like to come to Moldova to help me pack up, see Moldova, and travel with me to Romania in addition to joining the missions team in Romania.

Now, the time has come for him to purchase his ticket and he has struggled some to get all the finances together for this flight and other trip costs.

My dad and I both trust that if this is indeed God's will that He will provide all the resources and finances. So, we are waiting and trusting. We only want what God wants in this matter.

Please join us in prayer that we would be obedient and content with whatever the Lord wants concerning this circumstance and that we would have joy regardless of the outcome. Please pray that God would grant my father wisdom in figuring out what the available resources are.

Thank you for praying.

**Edited: My dad is planning to finalize his plans this week either way(to come to Moldova/Romania or not). If my dad comes to Moldova he would most likely need to fly in on June 26th, so it is critical that he purchase the tickets ASAP. Please continue to pray that the Lord grants wisdom and finances as necessary. God is in control.

Shauna

No comments: