Wednesday, May 14, 2008

El Paso with the McClungs!!

The McClungs, missionaries to Lithuania have been working with our team in Moldova for the last two months. It has been a lot of fun to get to know them some and spend time fellowshipping with them. One of my favorite ways to fellowship is to EAT. So, we went to El Paso, the Moldovan-Mexican restaurant here in Chisinau. I was able to eat Mexican food in Iasi, Romania a couple of weeks ago, but I had not tried this Moldovan restaurant until yesterday. So, I was looking forward to trying this place out. I was not disappointed. Now, for some this may not be close enough to the American Tex-Mex restaurants, but I thought it was super. I definitely recommend it. Here is some chicken fajita goodness:


MMMmmm...good!

Wendell and Patti (sorry about the red eyes!)

Patti and I outside the restaurant

Now, the time has come for the McClungs to return to Lithuania. Thank you for sharing life with us in Moldova. It was wonderful spending time with you. God Bless!

No comments: