Friday, May 30, 2008

Clothing Styles

Just a quick note today to share about some of the clothing styles I get to witness living in Moldova. Although, I am sure these same trends are common in a lot of other places. These are the ones that are most interesting to me. Sorry there are no pictures. I think that would just be highly inappropriate for this blog.

Some of the styles that I see here on a daily basis:

Women:
see-thru shirts

really short shirts, shorts, skirts etc.

low-cut shirts

the long shirt with the leggings

and many others...

Men:

short shorts

the biggest thing I have noticed lately....man capris! I am told these are called 'ports'. These are the p(ants)(sh)orts that come to about calf-length on men. No offense, but I don't like them.

AND...last, but not least....my favorite(NOT!): spandex!! Yes, you read that right. Men at the public park swim/sunbath in spandex!....Oh, gross!!

Have a super weekend...and if the weather is nice and you take a stroll through the park, I hope you don't have to witness any spandex!!:)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

lol...that's funny!