Monday, January 21, 2008

Thanks for the Mail!!


I have enjoyed keeping in contact with so many of my friends since being in Moldova. I love all forms of communication: emails, snail mail, phone calls etc. I wanted to say thank you so much for keeping in touch. Your letters, emails, and phonecalls mean so very much to me. These pics are of a few of my dear friends that have been very faithful in their letter writing. (Just because your picture isn't here doesn't make us any less of friends. :))There are many more, but I don't have space or pictures of each and every one. I just wanted to take some quick minutes to say thank you and let you know that you really do make my day any time you contact me and let me hear from you and how you're doing. It helps me feel like I'm not really on the other side of the world!!








No comments: