Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas in Moldova (No, this isn't late...Christmas is Jan. 7th here)!!

The Raatz' Christmas Tree. Quite the difference from mine and Kelly's! It was really pretty. For Christmas, my roommate and I spent the night with the Raatz family. We had a wonderful time the next morning opening our stockings from Santa :) and watching the girls open all their presents. It truly was a wonderful time and it definitely felt like Christmas.
My Christmas gits, stocking stuffers, and cards. Thanks for the Christmas cards, friends! Some of my gifts included: headbands(which I will need to wear to church here), gloves, movies, a wonderful necklace, notebook, and a wrap. My parents sent a special surprise package. I didn't know anything about it until Christmas morning. I almost cried. It was really special. Thanks Mom and Dad! Thanks also to the Raatz who made my Christmas extra special. God Bless!

me and my roommate kelly by our "charlie-brown-christmas-tree"


I'm sporting the polka dot pjs!!

Scroll down to previous posts for more Christmas Day fun!!




No comments: