Saturday, December 15, 2007

First BIG Snow!!!

So, it snowed really big here last night. I took a few pictures for you to enjoy. I actually walked for about an hour in it today. It is really strange to be around all this snow. I don't feel very used to it being from TN and then MO for college. This is a lot of SNOW in my opinion. It is beautiful, but I prefer to enjoy it from inside, but I trotted through it today just for fun and to go to this expo where they were selling all kinds of arts and crafts from different countries. I bought a fun t-shirt that has the words" Where is Moldova?" on the front and a map on the back. I thought it would be fun to wear back home because everyone asks, "Where is Moldova?" At the USA booth, I bought some canned tomato soup. I think I will be making tomato soup with grilled cheese pretty soon! So good... Also, at the expo there was a SANTA and he would walk around to the different booths and wish them a Merry Christmas! (Crăciun Fericit! )He is a rather interesting looking Santa, so I thought I would take a picture to show as well. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Piper said...

Hi my dear Shauna! Thanks for your email about your blog--I don't evern remember you having one! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. I'm working at a camp in Colorado now. I raised support February through November and am now at 82%! I'm already working and have given myself until April to reach 100% of my support goal. God is so faithful! Praying for you today and miss you.
Oh yeah, I occasionly write on a blog too at xanga.com/im3rd
Love you!