Friday, May 18, 2007

A Very Blessed Birthday

I had such a good day on Wednesday. For my birthday, I went to Silver Dollar City. The best part: It was free(because someone bought me a pass)!! I rode all the rides! It was so scary and so thrilling for me(especially the Giant Swing!). It was good for me to once again face my fears! Also, I found out that I enjoy bluegrass. Rhonda Vincent was performing at SDC and we went to see her show. It was a good time!
In the evening I went to see one of Branson's new shows, SIX. The performers are six real brothers who sing and do all the sounds of instruments with only their mouths. There are no instruments. There is no band. IT was so entertaining and unlike anything I've ever seen. This super sweet couple sitting next to us really enjoyed the fact that we were enjoying the show so much. They bought my friend Emily and I both a CD!! How kind of them! It was really a neat day! Thank you,Lord for such a special day to have fun.

1 comment:

kedarabaris said...

Congrats on graduating and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!-Kelly