Monday, May 7, 2007

Just one example of God's faithfulness

Yesterday my friends at my home church signed up to make new monthly pledge commitments towards my missionary associate assignment in Moldova. The total of all the new commitments comes to $1020.00!! YAY! This brings my monthly pledge support from 32% to 79%. I am so blessed by the Lord's faithfulness to provide.

I am so thankful for each and every person who has given a one-time gift, those who have been supporting me for a while, and those who just joined the team!! Essentially, these people have caught the vision of what God is doing in Moldova.

You see, God is changing the hearts of men and women there who will then influence those around them. Once the Home of Hope is open in Moldova, women who have experienced abuse, despair, hardship etc. will receive hope and healing in Christ! Praise the Lord.

Thanks to all who are praying for my support raising, for the women who need hope and healing, and for change in the hearts of the people there. God Bless you each as you give faithfully as the Lord has laid on your heart to do.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

kedarabaris said...

GREAT NEWS!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
-Kelly