Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Do You Want To Know?

What questions do you have about Moldova, me, or my time here??
Somtimes it is hard to find things to blog about or rather it is hard to know what would interest people. SO, if you have any questions, please feel free to post a comment to this blog.

__________________________________________________________________________

On a side note.... I will give you eight statements in honor of my 8th month here:

1) I am really addicted to Coca-Cola.
2) I was able to put a baby to sleep the other day-it was really a sweet moment.
3) I don't like walking through the rain and mud.
4) I am usually afraid to cross the street. (I never know if the cars will stop even though they are supposed to).
5) I wish I was on time to work more frequently.
6) I actually got at least 8 hours of sleep two nights in a row this week.
7) I ate too much cake and icecream the past two weeks.
8) I haven't had a Romanian language lesson in the past month. (I'm not sure if I will have any more either).

1 comment:

Jose said...

I think just blogging about your normal day would be helpful. Just like you would here... cause it may be normal for you there by now, but it's still foreign to us.