Friday, March 28, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Today I blog with not just good news, but GREAT news!! Today, I have another reason to praise the Lord! TODAY... are you ready?

drum
roll
please....

Nancy and I received our LIVING PERMITS. *8 months in Moldova and we finally have them* woo HOOO!!!

The Lord is always worthy of praise, glory, and honor, but today we CELEBRATE the fact that He is in control and that He brings all things to pass in His timing. The WAITING is over. This long process is over. I am not writing with news that we will receive the documents tomorrow or next week. I have the documents in HAND. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Thank you for your faithful prayers concerning this matter. A huge weight has been lifted and it feels really good! God is faithful.

1 comment:

JTapp said...

Wow, congrats on that. Better late than never. Now you can leave the country!