Friday, July 11, 2008

In Memphis!!!

I arrived in Memphis on Monday, July 7th. It was so good to see my parents, aunt, and cousin at the airport. My cousin handed me a box of fudge rounds. OH..I WAS SO EXCITED. SO, I ate a fudge round on the way home. For my first dinner at home, I had a greasy cheeseburger, sweet heat chips, and large coke from Top's BBQ in Memphis. It was so good!!

I am enjoying time with my family, especially my niece, Montanah. I have been to Walmart a couple of times now. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It seems really empty. I wonder where all the people are!!! I started a new workout routine this week. I am also cooking for mom and I. I have also been driving! It had been 11 months since I had been to Walmart or driven a car.

Last week was spent in Romania with a missions team from my home church. We had a wonderful time in Romania. I hope to tell stories and post pictures soon.

Anyways, It is good to be home!

Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: