Friday, November 9, 2007

An Update: New Haircut


So, I have some access to the internet in the apartment now. I am very behind in my updates. I am going to try and update at least once a week-maybe more until I get caught up. So, my hair was getting longer and harder to deal with. So here's my new haircut/style. Hope you enjoy the before and after pictures. Have you ever gone to get a haircut in another country? Think about this for a second....think about the words you use for a haircut... words like: highlights, layers, shoulder-length, trim,(esp. girls) etc. To say the least it was a very interesting event for my roommate and I. Thankfully, the hairstylist did know some English words like: color, highlights, cut etc. My roommate also helped a lot since she knows more of the language than I do. We were pleased with the results of our first "haircut experience" in another country. It was fun!

2 comments:

LizardTales said...

HEY SHAUNA
I LOVE IT! YOU LOOK GOOD
IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO HAVE THOSE EXPERIENCES IN ANOTHER COUNTY
THE NEXT WOULD BE A DOCTOR AND DENTIST TRIP!~ ouch!~!!
LIZ

lbaker74 said...

Hey girl! I love the new hair cut! The Missionettes and I (along with Nicole) think and speak of you often!